Limitations on use of Website
It is a condition of you using this Website that you and the organisation that you represent do not:
- defame, abuse, stalk, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including rights relating to privacy;
- transmit any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic;
- use the Website or the Website content (including email addresses) to transmit unsolicited commercial electronic messages not directly related to iWOAW’s business;
- transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorised copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information;
- interfere with the rights of others to use the Services;
- transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, “Trojan horses”, adware, spyware, self-executing code or any other contaminating or destructive features (“malware”);
- use the facilities and capabilities of the Services to conduct, or solicit the performance of, any illegal activity;
- impersonate or falsely represent your association with any person or organisation;
- use, reproduce, sell, resell or otherwise exploit any of the Services for commercial purposes except where this is expressly permitted (for example, under a separate license agreement entered into between you and iWOAW);
- attempt to modify, adapt, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of this Website, including the use of automated tools; or
- access or attempt to access information resources you are not authorised to use.
Any use of Website information for operational or commercial purposes must be expressly authorised by iWOAW. For more information, contact the relevant section of iWOAW, or obtain the appropriate iWOAW Publication.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
The Website content is for general information purposes only. While iWOAW has taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the Website content, unless we expressly agree otherwise with you in a separate written agreement, iWOAW disclaims all representations and warranties regarding the currency, completeness, accuracy, reliability, performance, suitability and/or availability of the Website content, and you acknowledge that your use of the Website content is strictly at your own risk.
Links to other websites
Links to other websites are included in the Website for convenience only and do not constitute iWOAW’s endorsement of material at those websites or any associated organisation, product or service. Linked websites are not under the control of iWOAW, and iWOAW is not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website, or changes or updates to such websites. You agree that you access and use linked websites at your own risk.
iWOAW is not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss suffered in connection with accessing or using any linked websites, except as we expressly agree with you in a separate written agreement. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any malware. iWOAW recommends that prior to using any downloaded files you carry out an appropriate virus check.
Some Services may require that you register with iWOAW to obtain a username and password that can be used to log in to access content or secure facilities. It is your responsibility to protect your password from disclosure to unauthorised individuals. If you sign up for a username and password, you agree to be responsible for:
- all activities that occur under your username and password;
- maintaining the confidentiality of your password and the secure information disclosed to you;
- changing your password on a regular basis;
- contacting us if your password becomes known to unauthorised personnel;
- contacting us to change your password if personnel who know the password leave the organisation;
- contacting us if your username, password or shared secrets have been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised; and
- logging out at the end of each session.
Security and malware
You acknowledge that the internet is an insecure public network which means there are risks that information sent to or from the Website may be intercepted, corrupted or modified by third parties. In addition, files obtained from or through the Website may contain malware. You agree that you bear the risks and responsibility for any loss or damage caused, directly or indirectly, by these risks.
Data formats and email
iWOAW will generally accept email correspondence. Certain transactions may require identification of an individual, which may preclude a transaction being conducted electronically.
iWOAW will direct email replies to the email address from which the communication was sent unless an alternative email address or form of communications is specified.
All electronic addresses of iWOAW and its employees published on this Website are for business purposes only. iWOAW and its employees do not consent to receiving unsolicited commercial electronic messages not directly related to iWOAW’s business.
iWOAW employs an email content management system to scan all incoming and outgoing email. It is our corporate security policy to strip all common executable formats, including but not limited to .exe, .vbs, .bat, .pif etc. Please note that the receipt and dispatch of image and multimedia files is reviewed and may be blocked by iWOAW’s system as they are received, should any issue regarding their content be raised. The receipt of all other attachment types is logged by the system for future reference if required.